CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

26 random things about me :)




Because i'm too bored. i wrote some of this stuff. :)
Basically its all about me.


1. currently addicted to photography , there's so many pictures in my phone. camera ? its already broken , heee ;P


2. really love love love vanilla icecream ! yummy XD


3. i'm trying to lose my weight , haha. but it doesn't works :P


4. loved to sleep in the class , hehe c(:


5. love something that really really cute , it may be things , animals or peoples , hehe. But i think i'm so into the cute peoples. haha :D


6. hate when people says "wtf" , but i like it. haha.


7. i am SO INTO K-POP. i am a K-POPPERS :))


8. planning for Begpacking trip, first stop , Korea ;)


9. loved to say "relaks laa weh" ;D


10. people who didn't know me very well , will say i'm arrogant. eh, i don't think so. maybe my face looks so fierce. haha


11. some of my friends said "you're lazy" and the truth is , yes i am lazy , haha.


12. i'm single. and maybe forever single ? i don't know yet. my heart is closed for any man.


13. i have many friends , bestfriends and closest friends. i love you guys :)


14. aim for Nikon's camera and Apple's laptop , wow ! ;D but atleast polaroid camera is also 
okay. hehe :D


15. hate NUMBERS ! numbers or equation can made me being crazy .. here's the example : 1+1=3 haha ;P


16. addicted to language , chinese , korean and others. 


hey , ni hao ma ? (chinese)


Teyra imnida. (korean) hehe :) 


17. spend about hundreds in one week , haha ^0^


18. "malas" is one of my talent .. i'm so talented .. am i ? hee :D 


19. loittering ! yeahh , thats me. i love it.


20. hangout with friends , thats my favs .. i miss my friends ..


21. i wish 1 subject would only spends 5 minutes only , hehe.


22. in progress to be Donghae (Super Junior) wifey , haha .. *yeahh , i loved daydreaming*


23. love ocean. pretty ocean. someone ! please bring me there. i really want to go there.


24. hate seafood ! it can make my nose feels itchy .. err -________-""


25. i hate pink colour , but there's many pink items in my closet. how can it be. grr ~


26. 1 day i would spends 5 hours on surfing internet xD

No comments:

Post a Comment